Betrush.com Premium picks Verified services Betting forum
Betrush.com :: Betting forum Forum Index
Search  |   Profile  |   Log in to check your private messages  |   Register  |   Log in

Awards system  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:11 pm Quote         

Since 01 March 2016 Betrush does not run a tipster competition. Users are awarded by the Betrush tipsters community if their contribution (not limited by some time span and not necessarily depending on results, number of picks etc.) is found valuable for the site and the betting public. In this way we aim to support quality instead of picks that have no real goal except chasing numbers and representing no interest for anyone.

How it works?

In the beginning of the month all tipsters with an active account receive a small cash credit which they can use in any moment to award one or more other tipsters.

The amount of the credits per account can vary depending on the total number of active accounts and the volume of credits used in the previous month. Our estimation is sharing at least 300 - 400 EUR monthly.

Tipsters can send credits after logging in and navigating to any picks or tipster stats page.

The system does not track the sender and the recipent of the credit transfer.

Credits that are not used within the month are NOT carried over to the next month.

Every tipster can check his balance of received award credits on his profile "update" page or on the awards table that is accessible to logged-in users.

Payments are sent via Skrill, Paypal or Neteller to the account pointed by the tipster in his "Profile" panel. Make sure that you have added your payment instructions as the old archive from the competition times will not be considered.

Payments are sent once in the beginning of the month (not by request) if the tipster's balance has reached 30 EUR or more, otherwise the amount is accumulating for the next month and so on until the threshold is reached.

Tipsters with disabled or deleted accounts (for breaching any of the site rules or being inactive for 1 year or longer) do not get paid and all accumulated amounts on their side are forfeited (deleted).
Profile    PM            
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:36 pm Quote         

Ok, the new system is now live. Hopefully everything is easy and clear.
Profile    PM            
GameSetMatch91

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:10 am Quote         

WoW! Someone sent to me 50 cents already...Very Happy I didnt even post for March yet. but to be honest is a nice feeling when you see that someone appreciate your work...
Profile    PM            
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:13 am Quote         

I don't see anything on your account yet, sorry. Smile
Profile    PM            
GameSetMatch91

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:31 am Quote         

OOOhh..I see now. Are not for me but the total ammount for tipsters:)))
Profile    PM            
Zizou

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:19 am Quote         

Lets hope I am wrong but my first impression is that all 2 euros awards from one individuals will spread towards many players and no one will get proper award. I mean, it is fair, but on the other hand is spreading to many people ,but we will see. It is certainly interesting.
Profile    PM            
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:55 am Quote         

May be not every month but I remind the money are accumulating over time so everyone doing a good job according to the others will get paid in some moment. Not like until now, for example a tipster with +680 units overall profit has got just one 20 EUR prize for his 2 years on the site.
Profile    PM            
Catalonec4ever

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:01 pm Quote         

I see also some amount of awards creditated from my coleagues, tnx a lot guys for your support and appreciation from your side which means a lot. Let's keep togheter fighting and helping each-other and producing some best perfomance further. Hopefully we can keep this nice level.

Question for Domac.

On my profile, I see no current balance or total received, both staying like 0 EUR.
On part of awards, I do see total awards creditated from tipsters and which tipsters have send it the amount of the prize.

What's the difference here? I mean, why all those awards procesed are not visible on my profile?

Tnx a lot for your kind answer.
Catalonec4ever
Profile    PM            
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:18 pm Quote         

You don't have any credits received yet from other tipsters, just the 2 EUR by Betrush for sending to others which you already used - from what I see.
Profile    PM            
FCpicks

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 pm Quote         

Lol, someone is not happy by the new system and spent his credits for the historical bottom 4 tipsters on Betrush. Very Happy
Profile    PM            
Catalonec4ever

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:44 pm Quote         

Pretty strange.

As I have said, in part Awards, I see amounts creditated from tipsters and how much each tipster have sent it to me. This amound of collected awards, is not visible on my profile.

I can made a screen shot just to confirm what I'm saying and receive some good explenation about this. I just want to know what this means and why this amount is not visible on profile, that all Smile
Profile    PM            
Catalonec4ever

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:52 pm Quote         

Sorry, my fault. Now I got it what means part "awards".

Apolygize for this missunderstanding.
Profile    PM            
CodeName47

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:28 pm Quote         

oh 25 euros for one day. It is not about money but this showed me I have support for my snooker knowledge and my picks. Thanks guys it means a lot, there are a lot of guys with great picks here and I hope we can help each other

Quote:

Domac
Site Admin

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:46 pm Quote         

Damn, I should look for some other place for that link as it is misinterpreted too often... Sorry!
Profile    PM            
CodeName47

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:59 pm Quote         

I understand now man, dont worry hahha Laughing
Great idea by the way, hope for a better picks now Very Happy
GameSetMatch91

Post  Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:14 pm Quote         

The first impression is that people are spending their cents too quick. Is like giving them salary Smile)) They give the cents only for one good pick and will finish it in just 2-3 days. The result on the long term is that we may see luck being rewarded (like a good strike for 2-3 days) or all money gone in less then a week (being not good for the tipsters work on the long term). Maybe is better to do it like in USA, on weekly basis. To give 50 cents to spend every week. With this people may see the evolution in a month also and award consistency too, not only one pick result. Smile
Profile    PM            
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:07 am Quote         

I think 80% of the credits spent in the first day are for the overall contribution so far and not for some particular pick or results on a short span. That is normal when opening the new system.
Profile    PM            
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:53 am Quote         

242.75 EUR awarded in the first month. This is below the estimated (there are many abandoned accounts really but I also see many active tipsters didn't use their credits) so for April all account are loaded with 4 EUR.
Profile    PM            
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Sun May 01, 2016 7:39 am Quote         

5 EUR loaded for May
Profile    PM            
AlanJenkins2

Post  Wed May 11, 2016 2:15 pm Quote         

Even though there is no competition based on pure results,I still think that including certain bookies who many people could not reasonably bet with gives a misleading picture of achievable returns.So I think that tips featuring the odds of Marathonbet and 1xbet should not be permitted.
Profile    PM       AIM      
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Thu May 12, 2016 9:04 am Quote         

Actually very few bookies are suitable for serious betting so it would be needed to clear 90% of the bookies on the current list. Still the huge part of the punters are small stake players and a lot are using Marathon and 1xbet so when it is about free picks I don't think to remove them. Actually some limitation is existing even now (tipsters know it) as Marathon and 1xbet are not allowed for AH bets on Betrush due to the speculative early lines.
Profile    PM            
cristiandinu

Post  Thu May 12, 2016 2:30 pm Quote         

But what's wrong with early handicap lines ? I used to play at Marathonbet until it was banned by our stupid betting comitee and was fine, took advantage of those unrealistic odds and it was ok.
Profile    PM    WWW         
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Thu May 12, 2016 3:07 pm Quote         

If you bet with some more serious stakes your account will be limited to 1 EUR after 2-3 bets
Profile    PM            
cristiandinu

Post  Thu May 12, 2016 3:30 pm Quote         

That depends on how much "serious" means. 50 euros should be fine.
Profile    PM    WWW         
Fermin

Post  Sat May 14, 2016 1:14 pm Quote         

I won 60 euros with them and they gave me limits. It seems to depend on the user very much. But yeah, I think Marathonbet is just above the ridiculous British bookies (Coral, PaddyPower...) who limit you after you've placed your first single bet.
Profile    PM            

Page 1 of 1
Latest forum posts:

Latest forum posts on Bettingadvice.com:

BetExplorer.com   -   Free Soccer Tips   -  Betting Odds   -  Blogabet.co.uk