BETRUSH HOME PREMIUM PICKS VERIFIED SERVICES BETTING FORUM
Betrush.com :: Betting forum Forum Index
Search  |   Profile  |   Log in to check your private messages  |   Register  |   Log in

Awards system Goto page Previous  1, 2  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:06 am Quote         

Important change since 01 April:

So far the sending credits process was anonymous in the part that Betrush didn't record or track who sends what to whom.

After 1 year since introducing the awards system instead the "competition" I think it is going well and fair. However still there have been 2-3 cases where tipsters with no serious activity ( e.g. a tipster with no picks or just few lost picks in 5-6 months) keep accumulating awarded credits every month, against the common logic most likely doing a mutual favor with other latent users to "exchange" their credits or something like this.

This is is against the idea of the awards system to abet active tipsters with good contribution on the site and close to abuse of the system as in fact in such cases Betrush pays someone for absolutely nothing.

So since April every transaction will be recorded also with the name of the sender, the name of the receiver and the sent amount. This data will be available only to the admin.

From now on Betrush can disable accounts (or block their awards function) in case of continuous sending of credits to / receiving credits by tipsters with no reasonable contribution over a comprehensive period. Money are meant to
be used for people who do a job on the site and this will be mnoitored more closely for the future.
Profile    PM            
KeyserSoze

Post  Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:36 am Quote         

I think Competition is far better than this award system. For one year I won only 65e, even the best tipster here won 175 and in competitions we could win more money. This award system supports poor tipsters. I also noticed that monthly profits of the tipsters are lower that it was during the competitions period. It would be better to return competition
Profile    PM            
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:03 pm Quote         

It doesn't support poor tipsters, it supports all good tipsters including those who are not publishing 60-70 picks a month because being more selective or specialized only on some league or country. I can give many examples with tipsters having double-digit total yield who wouldn't have received even a cent in the compeititon format.
Profile    PM            
cristiandinu

Post  Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:15 pm Quote         

How tipsters with no tips could receive money ? Confused You need to have a published pick to receive money on that particular pick.
Profile    PM    WWW         
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:17 pm Quote         

I mean tipsters with no picks published since a long time, e.g. in the last year and something.
Profile    PM            
cristiandinu

Post  Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:27 pm Quote         

Can't you modify the system so that one can only award money on an active tip ?
Profile    PM    WWW         
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:33 pm Quote         

No need to get so complicated. As said these are just few isolated cases.
Profile    PM            
FairPlay

Post  Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:17 pm Quote         

I also think it was not good. I mean almost every month I had nice start but it did not reflect on my balance almost at all. Though it was not good finish of the month.
At the same time as the month start, you see how some other guy's balance grow while they are not near the top at the moment or even not posting.
So, at the start of this month (I was not aware of this new rule about sending credits only to tipsters with reasonable contribution) due to revolt I divided my 5 euros to the 20 tipsters from the bottom award standings, 25 cents each.

In any case, what I feel is going on, maybe some guys have double accounts and then are sending credits to itself. So, my suggestion is to maybe block possibility to tipsters from the same country sent credits to each other. In that case, those who have double accounts IMO can't do much.
Profile    PM            
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:56 pm Quote         

There is no way to force someome how to spent his credits but at least now transactions that make no real sense can be easily spotted and some action taken.
Profile    PM            
The_Tabak

Post  Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:43 am Quote         

After more than a year, I can conclude that the new system is not the best, but is good. For example, I finally received 30eur, but I was bad tipster during that period and received the most of the money when I published winning picks. Now I received some 2.5 eur for my picks in July for which I was not convinced enough or I was late to post them on the Premium section. However, writing good previews and posting winning picks will bring you credits. Not like the old system when we posted picks which we would never post on the last day of the month, just to win a prize.
Profile    PM       AIM      
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:42 pm Quote         

Thank you for the feedback, that's the purpose of the system not to be perfect but not the worst either and cutting crap picks from the site.
Profile    PM            
cristiandinu

Post  Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:32 pm Quote         

A little advice if that's possible. Sometimes I reward a tipster on a bet. Then I forgot and I reward him again on the same bet. Maybe if a system can be implemented to not be possible to reward the same bet twice. Just a suggestion.
Profile    PM    WWW         
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:55 pm Quote         

Not likely to be done this way but it leads to another idea, log of the sent credits so the tipster can check when, what and to whom he has sent. Will be done tomorrow.
Profile    PM            

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Latest forum posts:

18+! Play responsibly

BetExplorer.com   -   topratedbettingsites.co.uk   -   Free Soccer Tips   -  Betting Odds   -  Blogabet.co.uk