BETRUSH HOME PREMIUM PICKS VERIFIED SERVICES BETTING FORUM
Betrush.com :: Betting forum Forum Index
Search  |   Profile  |   Log in to check your private messages  |   Register  |   Log in

New Betrush site  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Thu May 25, 2017 12:53 am Quote         

Everything regarding the new Betrush main site version, reporting possible problems and feedback.
Profile    PM            
Alexxx309

Post  Thu May 25, 2017 7:33 am Quote         

Congratulations! Cool
Profile    PM            
cristiandinu

Post  Thu May 25, 2017 7:52 am Quote         

Main left and right side banners, that were previously there, are not showing. Maybe they were removed, but maybe just not showing.
Profile    PM    WWW         
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Thu May 25, 2017 8:37 am Quote         

Yes, not featured at the moment as with the new template they would fit only 1440px and higher resolution and left behind in priority.
Profile    PM            
robotzel78

Post  Tue May 30, 2017 6:09 pm Quote         

For me, the new look is ok, specially for mobile version. If you can fix two more things, will be just perfect:

1. On first page could be very usefull to know how many units bet tipsters on picks. Now you need to open link, and to scroll down.

2. I hoped that bug with rss feed would dissapear in new version, but not. Now, Rooney10 publish one bet for this game: Bengaluru v Maziya S&RC (http://www.betrush.com/pick,Bengaluru_v_Maziya_S_RC,142982.html). The name of second team have "&" inside, and rss feed will not work until this bet will be validated. So until tommorow afternoon, we don't received feeds from tips.

There is not some posibility to fix this bug?

I have this error in my feed manager (i use Inoreader): <>

I think some programators can fix this bug, because is very frustating sometimes.

Thanks and keep up the good job, Domac.
Domac
Site Admin

Post  Tue May 30, 2017 7:59 pm Quote         

Many thanks for the feedback! I've addressed the rss issue to the programmer and it should be fixed right away. On the first part you are right but since 95% of the tipsters always use the max. stake allowed according to the odds (the stake * odds product can't be higher than 30.00 otherwise the system rejects it) it was never thought to be of primary importance... It will be considered....
Profile    PM            

Page 1 of 1
Latest forum posts:

18+! Play responsibly

BetExplorer.com   -   topratedbettingsites.co.uk   -   Free Soccer Tips   -  Betting Odds   -  Blogabet.co.uk