Category: Federal Tournament
Match: Central Norte (Salta) vs. Atlético Paraná
Start time: 02:00 CET - 22:00 ART (-3 GMT)
Tip: More than 2.5 goals.
Both teams have been breaking the line and they must win again after their last weekend defeats.
- Central Norte are in 3rd position, 6 points behind the leaders. So, they have no other option but to win to try to shorten that gap.
- They come from losing the classic of the Province of Salta: 2-1 against Gimnasia y Tiro.
- In 3 of their last 4 matches there were 3 or more goals (in the remaining match there were 2).
- Their last 2 games as a homeowner were positive:
o Draw 3-3 against San Martín (Formosa).
o Victory 3-2 against Unión (Sunchales).
- Atlético Paraná shares the penultimate place, only 1 point from the last one (Juventud Unida).
- They arrive after losing at home against Defensores de Belgrano (Villa Ramallo), another of those fighting for keep the category.
- They only won 1 of their last 7 matches and 3 or more goals were scored in 6 of them.