PICKS 36 TIPSTERS 595 BOOKMAKERS 50 FREE BETS 26 Join as tipster / Rules PREMIUM PICKS VERIFIED SERVICES FORUM
Forgotten password Close [x]
BETRUSH HOME PREMIUM PICKS VERIFIED SERVICES BETTING FORUM
PICKS STAKES PROFIT
346 3136 -194
YIELD AVG ✓ ODDS AVG ✗ ODDS
-6% 2.15 2.32
Stats by month / league / picks archive

Kansas (Vargas) vs Detroit (Zimmermann)    (won)

My Projected Lines and the odds
Detroit Tigers beat Blue Jays yesterday and they won 3 out of last 4 games. They will face Kansas City Royals on the road with Vargas on the mound. Kansas beat Texas yesterday by 4-3, but that win is just only one in last 6 games. The bookmakers opened Detroit as huge underdog of around 2.40 (+140), but then they adjusted the numbers and the odds dropped to around 2.15-2.20. Some bookmakers still have Detroit Tigers at 2.30. And all those numbers are value numbers based on my predictive model. I have projected, that Detroit has 50.5% of chance to win this game and Kansas City 49.5%. Basically 50-50 game and if you can get the odds around 2.20, there is some value with Detroit today. 

Match Up
Detroit score 5.2 runs per game against left handed pitchers, which is their best situation. And not only, that they score more against lefties than against righties, they also have very good numbers against Jason Vargas, who will start game for Kansas. In 149 at bats, they have 9 home runs and batting average of 0.297 against him. Upton, Cabrera, V. Martinez, Avila and Kinsler, they all have batting average of more than 0.300 against him in the past. And those players are key players for Detroit Tigers. If they can continue with good numbers against Vargas, he could have long day. 

On the other side we have Zimmermann, who will start the game for Detroit Tigers and Kansas score 4.1 runs per game versus right handed pitcher. And in last 7 games, they scored only 3.3 runs per game. Zimmerman is 2-0 against Kansas in his career and last year when he faced them he struck out 13 Kansas hitters in 14 innings pitched. I am not fooled buy his numbers, because he is still not great, but when we take into account Vargas bad numbers against Detroit and current form from both teams, I think this game is more 50-50, than anything else. 

Reason for pick
Vargas has bad numbers against Detroit Tigers players. In last 3 games, he allowed 5 home runs and we all know, that Tigers have a lot of power too. Detroit is playing better lately, after all, they won a series against Blue Jays. On the other side Kansas lost 5 out of last 6 games, where they struggle to score runs (Last 7 games = 3.3 runs, BA 0.224). I have projected, that this game should be 50-50. I expect, that if I play Detroit in this game and if they win, that bookmakers will pay me 1 unit of profit (if I bet 1 unit). They would pay me more and I think we have a nice value bet with Detroit. 
 
Play Detroit
Published: 17-07-2017, 16:05 CET Pick: Detroit (Zimmermann)
Odds: 2.35 at bwin


Category: MLB baseball
Date: 18-07-2017
Option: 1X2 / Moneyline
Stake: 10 (tipster's average: 9)




GAMEPICK TIPSTER
19-06 Basilashvili - Molleker 1 Molleker, 2.67 @ PinnacleMolleker drink
19-06 Chiefs - seadoggs 1 Chiefs AH (-4.5), 1.83 @ PinnacleChiefs AH (-4.5) L1n0
20-06 KPV vs. KTP KTP +1, 1.77 @ 188betKTP +1 InsideSport
20-06 VPS - IFK Mariehamn Over 2, 1.65 @ SBOBETOver 2 FCpicks
20-06 Iran - Spain 2 NEW Iran, 10 @ PinnacleIran abdulalhazred
20-06 Iran - Spain Spain (-1.5) goals, 1.85 @ TonybetSpain (-1.5) g.. Catalonec
20-06 Iran - Spain 1 NEW Iran +1.75, 1.99 @ PinnacleIran +1.75 CzechTipster
20-06 Iran - Spain Spain -2, 2.45 @ PinnacleSpain -2 drink
20-06 Iran-Spain Spain -1.5, 1.9 @ SBOBETSpain -1.5 sirac
20-06 Portugal - Maroco Portugal to win, 1.7 @ bet365Portugal to win Nvieira
20-06 Portugal - Morocco 1 1st half under 0.75, 2.18 @ Pinnacle1st half under.. psyhz
20-06 Portugal - Morocco Portugal -1, 2.3 @ PinnaclePortugal -1 drink
20-06 Portugal - Morocco 6 Over 3.5 corners for Morocco, 2.15 @ bwinOver 3.5 corne.. FollowME
20-06 Portugal vs Morocco Yes, 2.18 @ 1xBetYes Andrew-Bets
20-06 Portugal vs. Morocco 2 Under 2.5 Goals, 1.75 @ MarathonbetUnder 2.5 Goals Bettr
20-06 Portugal-Morocco Portugal -1, 2.35 @ SBOBETPortugal -1 sirac
20-06 Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia Over 2.5, 1.81 @ PinnacleOver 2.5 Andrew-Bets
20-06 Wacker vs Ludogorets 1 over 2.75, 1.85 @ Pinnacleover 2.75 dajkula
20-06 Portugal v Morocco Over 2.5, 2.28 @ PinnacleOver 2.5 Footalyct
20-06 Portugal vs Morocco 6 2 or 3 goals, 1.95 @ bet3652 or 3 goals Lakers
20-06 Le Mans - Monaco 2 ML, 1.75 @ Pinnacle2 ML Remy
20-06 Le Mans - Monaco Monaco -1.5, 1.86 @ SBOBETMonaco -1.5 FairPlayBet
20-06 Cilic - Muller Cilic -1.5 sets, 1.854 @ PinnacleCilic -1.5 sets drink
20-06 Cilic - Muller Cilic -3 games, 1.793 @ PinnacleCilic -3 games GoSoeda
20-06 Ofner S. - King D. Ofner S. -1.5 games, 1.78 @ PinnacleOfner S. -1.5 .. FollowME
20-06 Kenin - Van Uytvanck Kenin +1,5 sets, 1.776 @ PinnacleKenin +1,5 sets martinto
20-06 Chiefs - TRIDENT Chiefs AH (-6.5), 1.9 @ bet365Chiefs AH (-6.5) L1n0
20-06 SYF - Grayhound Grayhound AH (-5.5), 1.8 @ bet365Grayhound AH (.. L1n0
21-06 France - Peru over 2.5, 1.94 @ Pinnacleover 2.5 alexis1016
21-06 Djokovic - Dimitrov Djokovic -3 games, 1.84 @ PinnacleDjokovic -3 ga.. GoSoeda
21-06 Mayer - Seppi F. Mayer, 1.892 @ PinnacleF. Mayer GoSoeda
22-06 Brazil - Costa Rica 3 Brazil -1.75, 1.88 @ SBOBETBrazil -1.75 abdulalhazred
22-06 Nigeria - Iceland Iceland +0, 1.877 @ PinnacleIceland +0 abdulalhazred
07-07 Cormier vs Miocic 6 Over 2.5 rounds, 1.75 @ 1xBetOver 2.5 rounds FightingBets
25-08 KSI vs Logan Paul 15 KSI, 1.5 @ SkybetKSI FightingBets
15-09 Golovkin vs Alvarez 10 Fight goes to the decision? Yes, 1.67 @ 1xBetFight goes to .. FightingBets
BOOKMAKERS SEE ALL

Free picks & PRO betting blog, reviews, advanced individual stats, contests, surebet tools. BIG forum of tipsters
Check BETBLOG.com
Betting Predictions
Free Betting Predictions from tipsters with verified statistics. Tipster Competitions with money prizes every month
Join the Bettors.Club
SPORTSBOOKS → USA
Top sportsbooks for US players (bitcoin accepted):
Bovada Intertops 5Dimes
Sportbet Cloudbet Island
PREMIUM PICKS
Get more and win more!
Betrush Premium features some of our best tipsters and has delivered over 15,000 picks and steady profits since the start in 2011. We care about serious betting - no makeup, odds are advised exclusively with Pinnacle and the Asian market. Subscriptions are affordable for everyone, starting from just €9.90 per week and cover all picks and tipsters on the BP site
TIPSTERYIELDPICKS
Yippee+13%230
Walker+12%48
alexis1016+9%301
bfischer+7%1454
cristiandinu+7%845
The_Tabak+7%253
Adan+4%312
RedBacon+2%1177
mrgol+1%1510
FinnishFlash+0%35
ARTICLES
Arbitrage betting, pros and cons, 18-05
Football under / over betting, how it does?, 18-04
Tips to access blocked bookmaker sites, 29-01
Using bitcoin for online betting, 20-12
RESOURCES
Casino games - Calculators - Livescore
KEEP IN TOUCH