PICKS 21 TIPSTERS 793 BOOKMAKERS 18 BONUSES 8 Join as tipster / Rules VERIFIED SERVICES FORUM
Forgotten password Close [x]
BETRUSH HOME VERIFIED SERVICES BETTING FORUM CASINO GAMES
PICKS STAKES PROFIT
78 690 -86
YIELD AVG ✓ ODDS AVG ✗ ODDS
-12% 2.08 2.84
Stats by month / league / picks archive

Munar J. vs Giron M.    (won)

Let's take couple of early oppositions while the odds are still good. 

Munar comes from Nur-Sultan where he had fitness problems as we already know. I don't know his current condition, but I am thinking no way he will be on 100%. Even if he would, again, Giron is much better player in these conditions. 
Munar was lucky to pass 1st round in Kazakhstan as Vesely was playing like garbage. That was his first win indoors IN HIS CARRER on ATP tournaments. Overall his score is 9/19 which is as u supose, bad.

Giron had good couple of matches winning against Rinderknech and De Minaur. I see him as a player which will dictate play and for sure be better in holding serve.

Published: 26-09-2021, 13:52 CET Pick: Giron
Odds: 1.53 at Pinnacle


Category: ATP tennis
Date: 27-09-2021
Option: 1X2 / Moneyline
Stake: 10 (tipster's average: 9)



zsivany20 28-09-2021, 13:25
Seems good to me... Good luck!
FollowME 28-09-2021, 13:42
Munar just doesn`t hit the shots properly for a hard surface. He runs like a dead horse all around court and returns a lot of balls. But, he will never have the edge against an experienced hard courter. HOWEVER, he is a very good pick against error prone players that can`t sustain exchanges.
TopTen 28-09-2021, 14:19
At this point, I am already used to the fact every time i place a bet, my player will play like garbage :) Let`s hope Giron can settle down with himself and turn this around.
FollowME 28-09-2021, 14:20
No bro, come on, you are watching right? This Spanish newspaper thrower was lucky in first set. Set II is already "secured". Third set will go over Giron as well. He doesn`t have the edge man.
TopTen 28-09-2021, 14:29
Actually I am not, I just presumed he plays like garbage since he is loosing from Munar in this conditions :)
FollowME 28-09-2021, 14:31
Well I am, Munar has some 10% chance winning the match for 90% for Giron. The set 1 was luck and a bit of nervy throw from Giron. Things are now set. The piñata can go home.
TopTen 28-09-2021, 14:37
From your mouth to God`s ears :) I have a bad streak and last thing I need in my life is that Munar goes in the 2nd round for the 2nd time in his LIFE :)
FollowME 28-09-2021, 14:41
hahahahaha "from your mouth to God`s ears" it`s been a while I haven`t heard this :D The only thing that Munar will win is a return ticket to Spain.
TopTen 28-09-2021, 14:53
I supose we from the Balkans use it more frequently :)
TopTen 28-09-2021, 15:47
That was EXTREMLY SICK man.
FollowME 28-09-2021, 15:48
hahahaha I laughed my ass off during the last service game man. They were playing like schoolgirls. Anyway, important is that he didn`t crack down.
TopTen 28-09-2021, 16:05
Good thing i didn`t see it then :)

GAMEPICK TIPSTER
16-10 Crisiúma - Botafogo PB Draw or Botafogo PB (X2), 1.91 @ William HillDraw or Botafo.. Bangladesch
16-10 Deportivo Pereira - Once Caldas Pereira -0.25, 1.92 @ PinnaclePereira -0.25 bfischer
16-10 Dimitrov - Norrie 10 Norrie, 1.95 @ PinnacleNorrie Darkness
16-10 Dimitrov G. - Norrie C. 13 Dimitrov G., 2 @ 10betDimitrov G. FollowME
16-10 Fritzy V.S. Basilashvili 2 Fritzy - ML, 1.7 @ 1xBetFritzy - ML TheStarling
16-10 Kalieva - Ferro 1 Kalieva, 4.28 @ PinnacleKalieva Darkness
17-10 America Mineiro - Bahia NEW Over 2.5, 2.15 @ bet365Over 2.5 papyo
17-10 Criciúma-SC - Botafogo-PB Criciuma -0.5 (Asian Handicap), 1.8 @ bet365Criciuma -0.5 .. SlevenTips
17-10 Sonderjyske - FC Copenhagen FC Copenhagen -1 AH, 1.83 @ PinnacleFC Copenhagen .. raise
17-10 AaFK - Sogndal -1,5 ahcp 1, 2.8 @ 888sport-1,5 ahcp 1 VincentVG
17-10 RBK - Vålerenga 1, 1.88 @ Betsafe1 VincentVG
17-10 Stromsgodset - Viking Stromsgodset, 2.49 @ PinnacleStromsgodset raise
17-10 Stromsgodset vs Viking Over 3,5 goals, 2.12 @ UnibetOver 3,5 goals Lakers
17-10 Rapid-CFR 2 CFR win, 1.95 @ BetssonCFR win sirac
17-10 Larissa - Lavrio Lavrio Spread -1.5 (Game Lines), 1.9 @ bet365Lavrio Spread .. RoyalWetten
17-10 Edmonton Oilers - Calgary Flames NEW Edmonton Oilers, 2.02 @ PinnacleEdmonton Oilers FollowME
17-10 Florida Panthers - New York Island.. 6 Over 5.5, 1.8 @ PinnacleOver 5.5 FollowME
17-10 Los Angeles Kings - Minnesota Wild NEW Los Angeles Kings ML, 2 @ PinnacleLos Angeles Ki.. FollowME
17-10 Traktor - Dynamo Over 4.5, 1.6 @ PinnacleOver 4.5 FinnishFlash
18-10 Aarhus - Aalborg Aalborg +0 AH, 2.13 @ PinnacleAalborg +0 AH raise
19-10 SKA - Jokerit SKA, 2.32 @ NordicbetSKA FinnishFlash