Vysshaya liga. Match will be played at 5:00 P.M.
It will be a match of two weaker teams of this league for the few years. Current season is similar. I provide the most important informations:
1) Apart from the two weakest teams (Smorgon and Sputnik), Slavia and Minsk show the weakest defenses, together with team Isloch. Each of these 3 teams conceded 20 goals in 11 games.
2) There are many goals in the matches of both today's opponents this season. In Slavia's matches an average of 2.82 goals (u / by 2.5 - 6/5), and in Minsk's matches 3.18 (u / by 2.5 - 4/7).
3) In their 24 H2H matches from 2006-2020, there were an average of 3.5 goals, and in games in Mazyr, even 3.82. In Mazyr there were 11 matches: 7 times there were 4+ goals (64%).
4) Both teams have offensive potential. Each has 4 players who accumulated a total of 14 Canadian points (Slavia) and 13 points (Minsk). I see more potential in the hosts' offensive because their attackers have better career statistics.
5) Both teams are in a similar form, home field is Slavia's advantage. The transfermarkt portal show that the value of Slavia's players is 40% higher. But H2H statistics warn that Minsk is often a tough opponent for Slavia (24 matches 5-5-14, goals 33:51). Even on the pitch in Mozyr (11 matches 4-2-5 goals 20:22).
6) I don't know much about absences. No one player pauses for the cards. In the last matches, Slavia plays in a similar squad, with minimal personnel changes. Minsk's primary goalkeeper, Ignatovich, has been injured since the beginning of April. In the previous game Minsk did not played by important central midfielder Evdokimov. In this away match against Gomel which have very effective attackers, Minsk lost 5-0, despite the fact that Gomel played more than half of the game with one player less. It is difficult to judge what happened, because in the previous match, against solid Dinamo Brest Minsk's roster won 1-0 at home with the same defense. In the last two games Slavia conceded a total of 7 goals (at home against Gomel 2: 4 and away against strong BATE 3: 0).
Summary: I find it hard to trust any of these teams with the information available about their performance this season and with the statistics from previous seasons. However, the same stats strongly suggest to me that a good bet here is a goal over. According to my aggressive strategy, I choose the higher line - 3.0, but I suggest the line 2.5 to those who bet less aggressively.