Second leg of the last quarter-final of Primera B Nacional tournament. Almagro will receive Gimnasia y Esgrima (Mendoza).
The away team only can win to qualify to the semi-final. Maybe they won’t attack from the beginning, but at some point they will have to do it, leaving spaces in their field. We need 2 goals to win the bet.
- Almagro accumulates 5 consecutive matches fulfilling our line.
- The “Tricolors” have the advantage to play for a draw, because they finished the first phase with more points. However, they cannot trust in that minima advantage, and they know that if they score a goal they would force the "Lobo" to score twice to qualify.
- In the last 4 games of Gimnasia y Esgrima there were 2 or more goals.
- His main goalkeeper is injured, so the substitute will play: Tomás Giménez. He only entered as substitute once in all season.
- They have played twice this season:
o On February 17 in this same stadium, but without so much at stake as today, they equaled 0 to 0. It was red for us.
o Last Sunday, in Mendoza, they drew again, but this time it was 1 goal. It was green for us.