Category: Serie A
Match: Bahia vs. Atlético Goianense
Time: 22:00 CET - 18:00 ART (-3 GMT)
Tip: Over 1.75 goals
I hope an attractive game here. Mano Menezes will make his debut as manager in the home team, and they must win after 6 matches. The guests are playing very well and they won on the route a few days ago.
- Bahia are in the 16th position with only 9 points. They are on the edge of the relegation zone and they must win today.
- After won their 2 first games, they didn’t win any of the following 6 matches (3 draws and 3 loses). In all these games there were 2 or more goals.
- With only 2 practices, Mano Menezes won’t change a lot its team. Probably, Ronaldo and Juninho Capixaba will return to the starting XI.
- The home team conceded more goals than any other: 14 (1,75, in average).
- Atlético Goianense are in the 15th position with the same 9 points that Bahia have. However, they are in a good streak. After 4 loses in a row, the administrators backed up the manager (Vagner Mancini) and they didn’t lose in their last 3 matches (2 draws and 1 win).
- In all their 8 matches there were 2 or more goals.
- The “Dragon” played a great game on Thursday: they won 2-1 on the route, after losing 0-1.
- The team has only 1 change: Matheus Frizzo will enter by the injured Marlon Freitas, that left the field last match.