Category: Liga Nacional
Match: Gimnasia y Esgrima (Comodoro Rivadavia) vs. Platense
Initial time: Saturday 15:00 CET - 11:00 ART (-3 GMT) [23-01-2021]
Tip: Platense to win with an Asian handicap of 12.0 points
I think this game could be more equilibrated than the odds.
- Gimnasia y Esgrima are in the thirteenth position, with 13 wins and 9 loses.
- They lost 3 of their last 4 games.
- Their play-maker, Sebastián Orresta, was injured last week.
- Franco Giorgetti played only 2 minutes against Ferro Carril Oeste (on Tuesday).
- Juan Manuel Rivero felt a pain in the same game, but he could play the rest of the match.
- Neither of them played the next game (the last one for Gimnasia y Esgrima, against Obras Sanitarias).
- Another key player, Sebastián Vega, didn’t play the last game either.
- I think that hardly everyone can play today. A proof of that is the Colombian, Pablo Siaan Rojas, that will arrive to the country in the next days to play in Gimnasia y Esgrima.
- Platense are in a good moment. They are a new team in the highest category, and for the first time in their short history they won 5 games in a row (all of them for 8 points or more).
- So far, they have no casualties.
- They played on January 7th, and Gimnasia y Esgrima only won by 6 points, with all their key players.