Category: Serie A
Match: Goiás vs. Internacional
Time: 22:00 CET - 18:00 ART (-3 GMT)
Tip: Over 1.75 goals
Another match with both teams forced to win. I think we can see, at least, a pair of goals.
- Goiás is the bottom of the Serie A, with only 5 points. It can be the last match for the manager Thiago Larghi if his team doesn’t show an evolution.
- They only conceded 1 goal less than the worst teams (Bahia and Bragantino), but these played 2 more games. Goiás received almost 2 goals in average by game (1.86 exactly).
- They drew 3-3 on Wednesday, against Coritiba.
- In all their games by the Serie A there were 2 or more goals.
- One of their center backs was suspended (Rafael Vaz).
- In the offensive sector, Mike (who played badly the last game) will be replaced by Keko or Jara.
- Internacional is the leader of the Serie A, with 20 points. They must win to keep the gap of 3 points with the champion, Flamengo. Therefore, the Argentinian manager Eduardo Coudet travelled to Goiás with all his key players, although he has a Libertadores Cup match in a few days. Probably, some of the best players will be in the bench, but he will put a very strong tam on the field.
- Internacional are the highest scoring team in the Serie A win 15 goals.
- In 7 of their 9 matches (77.8 %) there were 2 or more goals.