First leg of the semi-final of the Argentinian Super League. Tigre will receive Atlético Tucumán this Saturday at 22:45 CET (18:45 ART).
I expect to see many chances of goals, because both teams have bad defenses and, they scored many goals in their last games.
- Both teams finished the Super League in the TOP 5 of the squads that more goals have scored:
o Tigre was the 4th, with 39 goals (1.56 of average).
o Atlético Tucumán was the 5th, with 36 goals (1.44 by game).
- After its relegation, Tigre continued to fight, and they got the semifinal by eliminating the champion (Racing Club).
- In 2019, Tigre played 16 games and there were 3 or more goals in 12 of them. In 3 of the remaining 4 there were 2 goals.
- They scored twice, at least, in 11 of that 16 games.
- Today, Néstor Moiraghi y Gerardo Alcoba, the center backs will be absent by injures.
- Atlético Tucumán lost 4-1 against River Plate in their last game.
- They reached our line in 3 of their last 5 games (there were 2 goals in the remaining matches).
- The last match between these teams was on September 9th, 2018. Atlético Tucumán won 3-0 at home.