First leg of the 1/4 final of the Argentinian Super League Cup. Vélez Sarsfield will receive Boca Juniors.
I think the odds favor the away team too much, so the value for me is in the home squad.
- It’s true that Boca Juniors has 8 games without losing, but in only 3 of them were played on the route, and they only won 1 of them (with a goal, at least, controversial).
- This will be his 4th match in 10 days because Boca Juniors participates in 3 simultaneous competitions (the Argentinian, Libertadores and Super League Cups. Also, they had to play the Super Cup final.
- Vélez Sarsfield only lost 2 of his last 10 matches (only 1 of them in his stadium).
- They eliminated one of the best teams of this year (Lanús) and they won both games.
- They are only playing this Super League Cup, since they aren’t in any international Cup and they have already been out of the Argentine Cup.